Gastroenterology and Hepatology – with all the authority of Harrison’s
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to gastroenterology and hepatology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 63 chapters from more than 80 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal forthe classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Coverageincludes: cardinal manifestations of disease, evaluation of thepatient, disorders of thealimentarytract, infections of thealimentarytract, disorders of theliver and biliarytree, livertransplantation, disorders of thepancreas, neoplasticdiseases of thegastrointestinal system, nutrition, and obesity and eatingdisorders
- Reflects the most current advances in genetics, cell biology, pathophysiology, and treatment
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance