Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to hematology and oncology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content fromthe acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor andauthority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 57 chapters from more than 75 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for theclassroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Eachchaptercontainsrelevantinformationonthegenetics, cellbiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of specificdiseaseentities
- Chaptersonhematopoiesis, cancercellbiology, and cancerpreventionreflecttherapidlygrowingknowledge in theseareas
- Integration of pathophysiologywithclinicalmanagement
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
- Valuableappendix of laboratoryvalues of clinicalimportance