Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to endocrinology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimedHarrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that havedefined Harrison’s. You will find 36 chapters from 50 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, orexam/certification preparation.
- Dividedintosixsectionsthatreflectthephysiologicroots of endocrinology: IntroductiontoEndocrinology; Pituitary, Thyroid, and Adrenal Disorders; ReproductiveEndocrinology; Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, LipoproteinMetabolism; DisordersAffectingMultipleEndocrineSystems; and Disorders of Bone and CalciumMetabolism
- Coverage of discoveriesemanatingfromgenetics and molecular biology, alongwiththelatestdrugsthat are transformingthefield
- Integration of pathophysiologywithclinicalmanagement
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
- Valuableappendix of laboratoryvalues of clinicalimportance