Performing the Small Animal Physical Examination offers an easy-to-follow guide to successfully executing a thorough physical exam in cats and dogs, with nearly 1,000 clinical photographs depicting step-by-step details.
- Provides comprehensive, practical information on the physical examination in small animal patients
- Presents nearly 1,000 color photographs with step-by-step details of the procedures and principles
- Offers advice on preparing the examination room, useful tips, and concrete guidance for examining each body system
- Outlines a systematic, in-depth approach to the initial examination in dogs and cats
- Supports new and experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians alike in performing a thorough basic exam
Ryane E. Englar, DVM, DABVP (Canine and Feline Practice), is Assistant Professor of Small Animal Primary Care at Midwestern University College of Veterinary Medicine in Glendale, Arizona, USA.