Textbook and Color Atlas of Traumatic Injuries to the Teeth, Fifth Edition encompasses the full scope of acute dental trauma, including all aspects of interdisciplinary treatment.
- New edition of the definitive reference on dental traumatology
- Thoroughly revised and updated with a modern look and feel
- Eight new chapters on innovative developments in the field
- Contributions from world-renowned authors and editors
- Linked to dentaltraumaguide.org with a specific chapter on how the book complements the online guide
About the Author
Jens O. Andreasen, DDS, Odont.Dr.H.C., is a consultant at the Department of Rare Oral Diseases and Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University Hospital of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Frances M. Andreasen, DDS, Dr.Odont., is a freelance consultant in dental trauma, based in Denmark.
Lars Andersson, DDS, PhD, Odont.Dr., is a Professor of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, based in Sweden.