Evidence-based Implant Treatment Planning and Clinical Protocols provides a systematic approach to making treatment decisions and performing restorative procedures.
- Offers a clinicallyrelevantresourcegrounded in thelatestresearch
- Appliesanevidence-basedapproach to allaspects of implantdentistry, includingmaxillofacialprosthodontics, fromplanning to surgery and restoration
- Describes procedures in detailwithaccompanyingimages
- Coversallstages of treatment, fromplanning to execution
- Includesaccess to a companionwebsitewith video clips demonstratingprocedures and the figures fromthebook in PowerPoint
Steven J. Sadowsky is Professor and Director of Implant Education, University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California, USA.