Now available in a fully updated third edition, Equine Ophthalmology is the most comprehensive and current clinical resource for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic disease inhorses.
- Provides complete, authoritativeinformationonthe diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmicdisease in horses
- Fullyupdatedwithimproved figures, thelatestresearch, and new chaptersonadvanceddiagnostics, foalophthalmology, neuro-ophthalmology, national and internationalregulations, and anexpandedchapteroninherited ocular disease
- Featurescontributionsfromaninternationalgroup of equineexperts, undertheeditorship of a leadingequineveterinaryspecialist
- Offerscomprehensivecoverage of clinical and referenceinformation ideal forspecialists, general equinepractitioners, and veterinarystudentsalike
- Includesaccess to a companionwebsitewithexpandedcontent and figures
Brian Gilger, DVM, MS, DACVO, is the head of the equine ophthalmology service at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.