Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Tenth Edition is a fully updated and revised version of the gold-standard reference on the use of drug therapy in all major veterinary species.
- Provides current, detailed information on using drug therapies in all major domestic animal species
- Organized logically by drug class and treatment indication, with exhaustive information on the rational use of drugs in veterinary medicine
- Includes extensive tables of pharmacokinetic data, products available, and dosage regimens
- Adds new chapters on pharmaceutics, ophthalmic pharmacology, food animal pharmacology, and aquatic animal pharmacology
- Includes access to a companion website with the figures from the book in PowerPoint
Jim E. Riviere, DVM, PhD, DSc (hon), ATS, is The MacDonald Chair in Veterinary Medicine, University Distinguished Professor, Kansas Bioscience Eminent Scholar, and Director, Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas, USA. He is also a Distinguished Professor Emeritus at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
Mark G. Papich, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVCP, has the Burroughs Wellcome Professorship in Veterinary Pharmacology and is a Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Molecular Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.