The British National Formulary (BNF)is the first choice for concise medicines information. Trusted by healthcare professionals across the world to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
The new edition (BNF82) provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines, plus legal and professional guidelines.
Extensive content updates in the new edition include:
- 8 new monographs
- 20 dose changes
- 48 other significant changes, including safety alerts from the MHRA, and new and updated clinical guidance from Public Health England and NICE
- Up-to-date information on prescribing, dispensing and administering medicines
- Authoritative, independent guidance on best practice enabling healthcare professionals to select safe and effective medicines
- Information healthcare professionals trust for quality and reliability
- Everything healthcare professionals need at their fingertips, all in one book