Feline Dentistry: Oral Assessment, Treatment, and Preventative Care is the only current reference devoted to feline dentistry. It brings together information on anatomy, pathology, radiology, equipment, materials, anesthesia, treatment, medical, and surgical dental care of the cat. This text serves as a guide to the diagnosis and management of general dental problems as well as problems unique to cats. Separated into three sections assessment, treatment, and prevention this full color book is an essential reference for any veterinarian treating feline patients.
Table of Contents
Section I. Oral Assessment.
- Chapter 1. Anatomy.
- Chapter 2. Examination.
- Chapter 3. Radiology.
- Chapter 4. Charting.
- Chapter 5. Pathology.
Section II. Treatment.
- Chapter 6. Equipment.
- Chapter 7. Anesthesia.
- Chapter 8. Treatment of Periodontal Disease.
- Chapter 9. Treatment of Endodontic Disease.
- Chapter 10. Treatment of Tooth Resorption.
- Chapter 11. Treatment of Oral Cavity Inflamation.
- Chapter 12. Treatment of Occlusion Disorders.
- Chapter 13. Oral Trauma Surgery.
- Chapter 14. Treatment of Oral Swellings/Tumors.
Section III. Prevention.
- Chapter 15. Plaque Control.