Predicting 25 years is no easy task-long term assessments have variable criteria such as sustainability, strategic relevance, and financial performance. In Veterinary Medicine and Practice 25 Years in the Future and Economic Steps to Get there, Tom Catanzaro and Terry Hall condense facts from recent studies, identify the social and technological long-term trends to watch, and supply an economic roadmap that will help veterinary professionals steer their practices through the next quarter of a century.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: The World of the New Millennium.
- Chapter 2: The Story of a Veterinarian's Search.
- Chapter 3: Emerging Practice Size Trends.
- Chapter 4: Mega Study Evolution.
- Chapter 5: Veterinary Transition from Control to Leadership.
- Chapter 6: The Consultant's Story.
- Chapter 7: Steps to Financial Success.
- Appendix A: Healthy People 2010, A New Focus for Veterinary Medicine.
- Appendix B: What is Facilitation?.
- Appendix C: Creating a Vision for Strategic Assessment.
- Appendix D: Debt Retirement in the Millennium.
- Appendix E: The Financial Planning Process.
- Appendix F: Savings Accumulation Strategies.
- Appendix G: Retirement Plans and IRAs.
- Appendix H: Insights Into Investing.
- Appendix I: Estate Planning Concepts.
- Appendix J: Charting a Practice Course.
- Appendix K: Our Future in Our Community.
- Appendix L: A Primer Glossary on Money.