1. Fundamentals of Critical Thinking Related to Test Taking: The RACE Model
3. Growth and Development
4. Pediatric Health Issues
5. Respiratory Disorders
6. Cardiovascular Disorders
7. Gastrointestinal Disorders
8. Genitourinary Disorders
9. Endocrine Disorders
10. Hematology/Oncology Disorders
11. Neuromuscular Disorders
12. Orthopedic Disorders
13. Neurologic Disorders
14. Leadership and Management
15. Comprehensive Examination
Glossary of English Words Commonly Encountered on Nursing Examinations
Assure your mastery of pediatric nursing knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. Over 1,000 NCLEX®-style questions on pediatrics and growth and development provide the practice you need to build your confidence. Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers as well as test-taking tips help you to critically analyze the question types.
- About 1,000 questions total with test-taking tips and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Includes a 100-question comprehensive final exam.
- FREE, 30-Day Access to Davis Edge for NCLEX®-RN
- Most questions written at application and analysis level—just like the exam.
- An easy-to-follow format, organized by body system.
- All questions field tested by nursing students.
- The RACE model incorporated to develop your critical thinking skills.
- Content reflects the content and format of the latest NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
- More alternative-format questions, including select all that apply (SATA,) fill-in-the-blank, ordered response, chart/exhibit, and graphic questions.
- FREE, 30-day access to Davis Edge NCLEX-RN® included with purchase. Test yourself with 10,000+ challenging questions, review proven test-taking strategies, and prepare for the biggest test of your career with simulated NCLEX exams.