A Davis's Note Book!
Thoroughly revised to reflect the most up to date information, the 2nd Edition of this popular pocket resource for nurse practitioners provides quick access to the must-know information you need in clinical practice. You’ll find information on screening, assessment, diagnoses, treatment of commonly seen medical conditions, and coding to optimize your practice’s revenue.
- Screening tools, including DHHS Health Screening Guidelines for Men & Women • Medicare Preventative Services • Guidelines for Cholesterol Management • CAGE • RAFFT Questionnaire • and more!
- Differential diagnosis charts for the most common disorders seen in clinical practice.
- Tables with the most commonly ordered and over-the-counter drugs.
- Coverage of complementary and alternative therapies.
- Billing and coding information, including CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, and more.
- HIPAA-compliant, reusable, write-on/wipe-off pages.
New to this Edition
· UPDATED! Adult men’s and women’s health screening guidelines.
· UPDATED! Preventative services recommended by the USPSTF.
· NEW! Additional content on payment systems including Medicare D and Tricare.
· UPDATED! Revised ICD codes to ICD-10.
Table of Contents
Tab 1 Screening
Tab 2 Assess
Tab 3 Labs
Tab 4 Diff DX
Tab 5 Billing/Coding
Tab 6 Meds
Tab 7 CAM