A Davis’s Notes Book!
This easy-to use pocket guide gives you quick access to the information you need most to care for children and their families. From assessment and diagnoses, through treatment and pharmacology, to billing and coding, it’s the perfect reference for clinical practice.
· Important screening tools, including Apgar scale, Tanner stages, and
Glasgow coma scale.
· Clinical Pearls throughout to provide practical, on-the-spot advice.
· Anticipatory guidance and assessment guidelines, including coverage of sports participation considerations.
· Differential diagnosis for most common disorders.
· Coverage of mental health issues integrated throughout.
· Special dosage information for children
· Dosage specifications relating to contraceptives.
· Lab values organized by age group.
· Immunization schedules with contraindications and precautions.
· Write-on, wipe-off, reusable pages with full-color illustrations and photographs.
Table of Contents
Tab 1. Assessment
Tab 2. Development
Tab 3. Immunization
Tab 4. Nutrition
Tab 5. Labs
Tab 6. Common Concerns
Tab 7. Meds
Tab 8. NICU
Tab 9. Tools