- Mirrors the way you work clinically— by body system.
- Presents H & P diagrams, findings, and techniques.
- Provides diagnostic and treatment algorithms.
- Supplies crucial equations and formulas.
- Offers high-yield data for commonly used drugs.
- Describes major radiological procedures, including their indications, normal and abnormal findings, implications, and contraindications.
- Highlights normal, low, and high ranges of lab test results (grouped alphabetically by commonly- ordered clusters) and explains rationales for variations.
- Includes core clinical tools, such as immunization schedules, developmental charts, and screening and preventive medicine recommendations.
- Uses HIPAA-supportive, write-on/wipe-off, waterproof pages.
By Bruce Y. Lee, MD, MBA, Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.