If you suffer from back and neck pain, you want answers. You want relief. Now there is one book that brings you both: End Back & Neck Pain.
In End Back & Neck Pain, the leading names in back health join together to provide the latest research, professional insights, and proven programs to prevent and relieve pain and discomfort. You’ll get straight answers to questions such as these:
- Why does my back or neck hurt?
- What can I do now to alleviate my discomfort?
- How do I prevent my pain from returning?
- Could I have a serious or debilitating condition?
- Is my doctor properly diagnosing my condition?
- Is surgery really my best option?
Through a series of questions, you’ll identify the source of your discomfort and determine the best plan of action for relief. You’ll learn how simple lifestyle changes, postural improvements, and stretching exercises can keep that pain from returning. Most important, End Back & Neck Pain takes the fear and uncertainty out of your discomfort and puts you in control of your recovery.
Whether this is your first bout with serious pain or a recurring problem, End Back & Neck Pain has insights, answers, and programs that will put you on the path to a pain-free life.
“This must-have guide will eliminate your back and neck pain and prevent it from recurring.”
Tommy Lasorda -- Legendary MLB Manager, LA Dodgers; Inductee, National Baseball Hall of Fame
Table of Contents
- Part I Why Does It Hurt?
- Chapter 1. Understanding Back and Neck Pain
- Chapter 2. Listening to the Voices of Pain
- Part II Helping Yourself
- Chapter 3. Using First Aid for Fast Relief
- Chapter 4. Stretching and Exercising
- Chapter 5. Making Lifestyle Choices to Ease Pain
- Chapter 6. Learning Correct Body Mechanics
- Chapter 7. Adapting Office Ergonomics
- Part III Working With Your Doctor
- Chapter 8. Choosing a Doctor
- Chapter 9. Getting the Right Diagnosis
- Chapter 10. Taking Medication for Spinal Pain
- Part IV Exploring Surgical Options
- Chapter 11. Getting Injections for Spinal Pain
- Chapter 12. Considering Surgery