The Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy volume 2 presents a unique photographic record of dissections showing the topographical anatomy of the horse. With this book you will be able to see the position and relationships of the bones, muscles, nerves, blood vessels and viscera that go to make up each region of the body and each organ system. Each book in this 3 volume series is packed with full-color photographs and drawings of dissections prepared specifically for these texts.
- Accessibly and systematically structured with each chapter devoted to a specific body region
- Important features of regional and topographical anatomy presented using full color photos of detailed dissections
- Dissections presented in the standing position
- Detailed color line drawings clarify the relationships of relevant structures
- Presents anatomy in a clinical context
New To This Edition:
- This new edition second edition offers important new features, including:
- Accompanying website presents over 100 interactive quizzes and self-assessment questions
- Many more radiographs throughout
- Additional CT and MRI images
- Clinical notes highlight areas of particular clinical significance
Table of Contents:
1 The Head (including the skin).
2 The Neck.
3 The Forelimb.
4 The Thorax.
5 The Abdomen.
6 The Hindlimb.
7 The Foot.
8 The Pelvis (including the spine).
9 Diagnostic imaging of the head, withers, manus and pes
By Raymond R. Ashdown, BVSc PhD MRCVS, Emeritus Reader in Veterinary Anatomy, University of London, London, UK and Stanley H. Done, BA, BVetMed, PhD, DECPHM, DECVP, FRCVS, FRCPath, Visiting Professor of Veterinary Pathology, University of Galsgow Veterinary School; Former Lecturer in Veterinary Anatomy, Royal Veterinary College, London