New edition of a popular encyclopaedia of anaesthesia and intensive care medicine now greatly expanded with many additional entries and new artworks.
- New edition of a highly successful information source for the trainee and resident anaesthetist
- Covers all aspects of anaesthesia and critical care medicine - pharmacology, physiology, anatomy, physics, statistics, medicine, surgery, general anaesthetic practice, intensive care, equipment and the history of anaesthesia and intensive care.
- Succinct, clearly written text with associated diagrams make quick reference easy
- Entries arranged alphabetically, with related items in the same entry to ensure full coverage of topics
- Biographical details given for eponymous entries
- Fully referenced throughout
- Particularly suitable for candidates of post-graduate examinations
New to this edition
- Additional line diagrams further enhance topic descriptions
- Contains a wide expansion of new entries and revisions of existing ones to reflect ongoing advances in the field