Worried about your placement? Will you fit in? Will you have the right skills? What do you need to learn for practice assessments?
This book will help you with all these concerns. It will tell you what to expect from the placement, what you can learn, how to link theory and practice, and how to make the most of your learning opportunities.
- A unique guide to getting the most from clinical placements
- What to expect before a placement
- What you can expect to learn on placement
- How to consolidate your experience and learning
- Clear links and examples with NMC proficiencies
- Guidance on what to use as evidence for portfolios
- Short case studies to link theory with practice
- Key points reminder boxes