This is a further volume in the popular Made Easy series that covers the basic principles of fundoscopy necessary for all medical students and a wide variety of junior doctors. It covers all the common conditions likely to be encountered and potentially examined in the MRCP and MRCGP examinations.
- Covers all common conditions, including all those likely to examined in the MRCP and MRCGP examinations..
- Illustarted with high quality retinal images.
- In the well-known and successful Made Easy format.
Table of Contents
- The basics: direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy
- Specialised imaging techniques
- The normal fundus and its variants
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Hypertensive retinopathy
- Optic atrophy
- Retinal vascular occlusions
- Fundal haemorrhages
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Lipaemia retinalis
- Angioid streaks
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Choroidal naevus
- Ocular inflammation
- Roth spot
- Retinal detachment
By Sujoy Ghosh, MD (General Medicine), DM (Endocrinology), MRCP (UK), MRCPS(Glasgow) , Clinical Teaching & Clinical Research Fellow, Medical Day Centre, Ayr Hospital, Ayr; Andrew Collier, B Sc (Hons.), MBChB, MD, FRCP (Edinburgh & Glasgow), Consultant Physician & Honorary Senior Lecturer, Diabetes Day Centre, Ayr Hospital, Ayr, Scotland; Mohan Varikkara, MS, FRCS Ed Ophthalmology, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology Department, Ayr Hospital, Ayr and Stephen J. Palmer, Member of the Institute of Medical Illustrators (MIMI), Registered Medical Illustration Practitioner (RMIP), Head of Department, Medical Photography & Audiovisual Services, Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock