Drs. Hall-Findlay and Evans’ new Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast is a unique work providing a purely surgical focus, covering the full scope of breast surgery. Coverage of hot topics includes new implant types, gel implants, fat injections to the breast for aesthetic enhancement, and fat injections for reconstruction.The book is organized into seven sections including reduction, mastopexy, augmentation, and more. Expert, international contributors deliver practical advice on the latest techniques, with a special emphasis on what can go wrong and how to avoid it. This full-color, templated reference comes with case studies and 16 video clips (both on web and on DVD) with approximately three hours of footage demonstrating key procedures. Video coverage includes form-stable high cohesive silicone gel implants, short scar with inferior pedicle, and sub-fascial breast augmentation. Expert Consult access enables you to search full text online and download images.
- Get practical advice on handling problems that occur in both reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Study various operative steps in depth with real-life clinical detail
- Avoid and/or deal with complications by referencing case examples and analyses with expert international counsel
- Watch the techniques first-hand with videos online and on the accompanying DVD, and watch experts performing the procedures
- Search the text’s full content electronically, or download images and video for teaching purposes
By Elizabeth Hall-Findlay and Gregory Evans, MD, FACS, Professor of Surgery and Biomedical Engineering, Chief, Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, University of California, Irvine,Orange, CA