This title in the Requisites in Dermatology series is the perfect resource for quick reference and rapid review in cosmetic dermatology. It succinctly presents all of the most essential clinical and foundational knowledge you need for certification, recertification, or practice. An extremely user-friendly full-color format, replete with full-color clinical photographs and other pertinent illustrations, makes it easy to locate and read up on any topic. Plus, full-text online access lets you consult the book from any computer, download all of the images, watch online lectures, and more.
- Expert discussions help you obtain the best results from today’s most popular cosmetic approaches: cosmeceuticals, botulinum toxin, fillers, chemical peels, vascular and pigment lasers, ablative devices (including dermabrasion and plasma), nonablative light sources, tightening devices, hair transplants, liposuction, and advanced cosmetic surgical techniques.
- Full-text online access lets you consult the book from any computer, perform quick searches, download all of the illustrations, and clip content for download onto your handheld device. You’ll also find online lectures from the chapter authors, self tests, additional downloadable figures, and other exciting materials.
- A highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template guide you effortlessly through all the information you need to know about any topic.
- Full-color photographs help you visualize “before-and-after” appearances.
- Key Points call attention to the most important “takeaways” in each chapter.
- Abundant algorithms streamline diagnostic and therapeutic decision making.
- The book’s compact size makes it equally convenient for reference in the office, clinic, laboratory, or break room.
Edited by Murad Alam, MD, Chief, Section of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago IL; Hayes B. Gladstone; and Rebecca Tung
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.