The National Veterinary Medical Series (NVMS) is an effective, economical system for learning and review. Basic and clinical veterinary sciences are outlined in a practical format that enables you to master large amounts of information in a limited amount of time.
The books in the NVMS help you prepare for the National Boards and the Clinical Competency Test and are excellent resources for problem-based learning.
Table of contents
1. Principles of Drug Absorption, Disposition, and Action.
2. Drugs Affecting Peripheral Neurohumoral Transmission.
3. Autacoids and Their Antagonists.
4. Drug Acting on the Central Nervous System.
6. Drugs Acting on the Cardiovascular System.
8. Endocrine Pharmacology.
9. Nonnarcotic Analgesics and Nonsterodial Anti-inflammatory Drugs.
10. Drugs Acting on the Gastrointestinal Tract.
11. Antimicrobial Drugs.
12. Antineoplastic Drugs.
13. Antiparasitic Agents.
14. Drug Interactions.
15. Treatment of Poisoning.