Skin Diseases of the Cat provides the veterinary practitioner with one of the few specialised works dealing with all common skin diseases in the cat. This new quick reference handbook is for use by the busy veterinary clinician, as well as for veterinary students. It contains many colour photographs of common and rare skin conditions. Importantly, it includes diagrams for parasite identifications.
Skin Diseases of the Cat includes descriptions of clinical presentations, differential diagnoses, and diagnosis especially those diagnostic techniques available to the veterinary surgeon within a practice environment. Guidance is given on the management of dermatophytosis.
Table of contents
2. Bacterial Skin Diseases.
3. Investigation and Management of Dermatophytosis.
4. Other Fungal Skin Diseases.
5. Parasitic Skin Diseases.
6. Viral, Rickettsial and Protozoal Diseases.
7. Immunological Skin Diseases.
8. Endocrine and Metabolic Skin Diseases.
8. Congenital and Hereditary Diseases.
9. Diseases Causing Abnormal Pigmentation.
10. Keratinisation Disorders.
11. Psychogenic Disorders.
12. Environmental Skin Diseases.
13. Nutritional Skin Diseases.
14. Miscellaneous Skin Diseases.
15. Eosinophilic Allergic Syndrome.
16. Neoplastic and Non-neoplastic Tumours.