Hemos comprobado que las imágenes que aparecen en este libro son de muy baja calidad, lo cual informamos, pues no aceptaremos devoluciones del libro por este motivo.
Visceral and Obstetric Osteopathy' covers the osteopathic approach to patient management for pregnant women (pre and post partum), and for patients presenting with a variety of visceral conditions such as asthma, chronic breathing problems, various gastro-intestinal tract disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, other conditions such as post operative scarring and pain, and many others. The text also covers the improvement of management of general musculo-skeletal problems such as back pain, neck pain and so on, by incorporating visceral and fascial perspectives into those examinations and treatment protocols. Current clinical knowledge, and ethical and medical constraints are dissucssed throughout. Supported by clear illustrations and clinical case studies this books makes an excellent resource for all practitioners and students of osteopathy.
- Author is a world renowned lecturer in visceral osteopathy for the last 15 years, and more recently in the field of obstetrics.
- Potentially a core textbook for undergraduate and post graduate courses
- Clear, functional presentation
- Abundant illustrations and photographs
- Case studies are included to supplement the text
- Visceral osteopathy is the new ‘cranio-sacral therapy’
in osteopathy/manual therapy and this is the text to fill the gap. Foreword
by Jean-Pierre Barral.