- Abundant illustrations and photos.
- Easy reference, with simple language.
- Key Concepts boxes in each chapter.
- Companion DVD-ROM demonstrating palpation and treatment methods.
1. Myofascial and other pain
2. How trigger points start – the big and the small picture
3. Different trigger points characteristics
4. Maps and other ways of locating trigger points
5. 'Measuring the pain'
6. Finding trigger points by palpation
7. How to treat trigger points manually
8. Integrating trigger point application into massage
9. Non-manual trigger point deactivation methods