- Covers approximately 60 of the commonest operations in general surgery that need to be mastered during higher surgical training
- Each chapter covers the anatomy that will be encountered during the operation
- Includes notes on anatomical variations that may be encountered
- Fully illustrated with clear line drawings
- Matches the knowledge expected of candidates for the General Surgical Fellowship
- Totally redesigned with new artwork
- More on endoscopic procedures
- Greater coverage of anatomical variation that the surgeon will encounter
A collection of approximately 60 chapters each devoted to the anatomy of one of the common general surgical operations. Divided into seven sections:
General surgical operations in the thorax.
Head and neck operations.
Surgical oncological procedures.
Arterial and venous surgery.
General surgical neurological operations.
Surgery of the skin.