This is a clinical reference data pocket book. It contains the data most frequently used by dietitians and others in practice and is invaluable for dietetic students during their clinical placements. It is both practical and comprehensive. Data is readily accessible from clearly set out tables, clear diagrams and tabbed sections. As well as the core reference data there are useful appendices on various subjects including the nutritional compositions of foods, a weaning guide, a guide to religious influences on diet, useful addresses for relevant organisations and web sites.
- User-friendly, accessible layout enables quick assimilation of relevant data
- Tabbed sections help to locate information quickly
- Clear diagrams help to illustrate important concepts
- Useful addresses, websites, references and further reading
- A section on clinical placements (structure, duration, hospital procedures) acts as a "survival' guide for student dietitians.
- All data revised/updated
- Section on clinical training structure to be revised as recently changed
- New standards/protocols have been included
- New more durable cover.
Nutritional requirements. Artificial nutritional support, Nutrition and drugs, Nutritional supplements, General nutritional and medical data, Dietetic clinical placement, Dietetic patient interview.