1. Nature and Clinical Importance of Blood Rheology
G. D. O. Lowe
2. Plasma and Blood Viscosity
G. D. O. Lowe and J. C. Barbenel
3. Red Cell Aggregation and Yield Stress
M. W. Rampling
4. Erythrocyte Deformability
5. White Blood Cell Rheology
6. Platelet Rheology
V. T. Turitto
7. Fluid Dynamics and Hemorheology In Vivo
Published in 1988: Study of blood flow properties (rheology) has attracted growing interest from clinicians in recent years. A United Kingdom meeting and a European meeting in 1979 resulted in previous publications summarizing the literature up to that time.
Gordon D. O. Lowe, M.D., is Senior Lecturer and Consultant Physician in the University of Glasgow Department of Medicine, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Scotland.