Designed to suit a wide range of healthcare providers including primary care subspecialties and allied health Conn’s Current Therapy has been a trusted clinical resource for well over 70 years. The 2021 edition continues this tradition of excellence with current evidence-based treatment information presented in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art information in even the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on COVID-19, Diabetes Mellitus in Adults, Chronic Leukemias, and Osteomyelitis.
- Incorporates more electronic links throughout the text that connect the reader to apps and clinical prediction tools that can easily be accessed in practice.
- Features thoroughly reviewed and updated information from many new authors who offer a fresh perspective and their unique personal experience and judgment.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Rick D. Kellerman, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita, Wichita, Kansas and David Rakel, MD, Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine The University of New Mexico School of Medicine Albuquerque, New Mexico