Section 1 Symptomatic Care Pending Diagnosis
Section 2 Allergy
Section 3 Cardiovascular System
Section 4 Digestive System
Section 5 Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
Section 6 Hematology
Section 7 Head and Neck
Section 8 Infectious Diseases
Section 9 Neurological System
Section 10 Psychiatric Disorders
Section 11 Respiratory System
Section 12 Rheumatology and the Musculoskeletal System
Section 13 Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Section 14 Skin Disease
Section 15 Urogenital Tract
Section 16 Men’s Health
Section 17 Women’s Health
Section 18 Pregnancy and Antepartum Care
Section 19 Children’s Health
Section 20 Physical and Chemical Injuries
Section 21 Preventive Health
Section 22 Appendices and Index
Designed to suit a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialties, and allied health, Conn's Current Therapy has been a trusted clinical resource for more than 70 years. The 2020 edition continues this tradition of excellence with current, evidence-based treatment information presented in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art information even in the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on neurofibromatosis, autism, psoriatic arthritis, and postpartum depression.
- Features thorough updates in areas critical to primary care, including Acute Myocardial Infarction · Hypertension · Peripheral Arterial Disease · Valvular Heart Disease · Hepatitis C · Irritable Bowel Syndrome · Obsessive Compulsive Disorder · Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease · Fibromyalgia · Menopause · Travel Medicine · and more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new contributors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Rick D. Kellerman, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita, Wichita, Kansas ; Edited by David Rakel, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family & Community Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico and KUSM-W Medical Practice Association