Get the most out of your Merrill's Radiographic Atlas with Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 14th Edition. Correlating with chapters in the main text, this workbook concentrates on the essential terminology, anatomy, and positioning information entry-level radiographers need to prepare for the ARRT exam and thrive in the clinical environment. This new edition provides detailed practice and review exercises including labeling, anatomy identification, short answer, multiple-choice, matching, true and false, fill-in-the-blank, error identification, and more.
- Exercises on identifying errors on radiographs prepare you to evaluate radiographs in clinical situations.
- Anatomy and positioning exercises provide balanced coverage of both topics.
- Wide variety of exercises provides a variety of interaction with the content.
- Abundance of labeling exercises ensures you recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs.
- Comprehensive self-test at the end of each chapter enable you to accurately gauge your comprehension of the material and measure your own progress.
- Pathology exercises help you understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Additional images reflect all the content updates in the main Merrill's text.
- NEW! Correlation with main Merrill's Radiographic Atlas features exercises that support the digital positioning content in the atlas.
By Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, Director and Associate Professor, Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA; Tammy Curtis, PhD, RT (R)(CT)(CHES), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR; Barbara J. Smith, MS, RT(R)(QM), FASRT, FAEIRS, Instructor, Radiologic Technology, Medical Imaging Department, Portland Community College, Portland, OR, USA and Tammy Curtis, PhD, RT (R)(CT)(CHES), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR