Offering complete, up-to-date coverage of everything from basic science through current clinical practice, Hall Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Review, 6th Edition, provides 1,000 review questions that help you improve your mastery of anesthesiology. You'll reinforce your current knowledge, identify areas that require more study, and improve your long-term retention of the material - all while preparing for certification and re-certification examinations as well as clinical practice.
- Provides 1,000 completely updated review questions (more than 100 are brand-new) with explanations in the answers. Every question has been reviewed by at least one additional author and vetted by Mayo residents to ensure a consistent level of difficulty.
- Familiarizes you with the current ABA exam content and format, with challenging board review questions and answers covering the latest discoveries and techniques in physics, biochemistry, and anesthesia equipment; the newest drugs and drug categories; and the most recent information on all anesthesia subspecialties.
- Allows you to test interactively online with a scoreboard and notes field.
- Offers discussions after each question, along with corresponding page references to major anesthesia texts so it's easy to find more information on any subject.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Mayo Foundation for Medical Education; Brian A. Hall, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota and Robert C. Chantigian, MD, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota