Get all the tools you need to hone your imaging and evaluation skills with Kathy Martensen's Workbook for Radiographic Image Analysis, 5th Edition. This complete workbook offers ample opportunities to practice and apply information from the main Radiographic Image Analysis text via study questions for each procedure, positioning and technique exercises, and additional suboptimal images to identify. This new workbook edition features updated content that reflects the latest ARRT guidelines plus additional images not found in the main text. Workbook users can easily check your work in the answer key found in the back of the book.
- Study questions reinforce text material and prepare you for certification.
- Incorrectly positioned images with questions ensure you understand what features need to be visible in an image and how to adjust when the images are poor.
- Additional images not included in the main text offer additional practice with identifying poor quality images and recognizing how they are produced.
- Positioning and technique exercises prepare you for success in radiography practice.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT guidelines.
- NEW! Additional images offer further visual guidance to help you better critique and correct positioning errors.
- NEW! More robust digital halftones across images paint a clearer picture of proper technique.
By Kathy McQuillen Martensen, MA, RT(R), Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA