1. Molecular Mechanisms of Cardiac Electrical Activity
2. Cardiac Ion Channels
3. Electrophysiological Mechanisms of Cardiac Arrhythmias
4. Electrophysiological Testing: Tools and Techniques
5. Conventional Intracardiac Mapping Techniques
6. Advanced Mapping and Navigation Modalities
7. Ablation Energy Sources
8. Sinus Node Dysfunction
9. Atrioventricular Conduction Abnormalities
10. Intraventricular Conduction Abnormalities
11. Focal Atrial Tachycardia
12. Typical Atrial Flutter
13. Macroreetrant Atrial Tachycardia
14. Atrial Tachyarrhythmias in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
15. Atrial Fibrillation
16. Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia
17. Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
18. Typical Atrioventricular Bypass Tracts
19. Atypical Bypass Tracts
20. Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardias
21. Wide Complex Tachycardias
22. Ventricular Arrhythmias in Ischemic Heart Disease
23. Idiopathic Focal Ventricular Tachycardia
24. Fascicular Ventricular Tachycardia
25. Ventricular Tachycardia in Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
26. Bundle Branch Reentrant Ventricular Tachycardia
27. Epicardial Ventricular Tachycardia
28. Arrhythmias in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
29. Ventricular Tachycardia in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
30. Ventricular Arrhythmias in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
31. Ventricular Arrhythmias in Inherited Channelopathies
32. Complications of Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Part of the highly regarded Braunwald's family of cardiology references, Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology, 3rd Edition, offers complete coverage of the latest diagnosis and management options for patients with arrhythmias. Expanded clinical content, clear illustrations, and dynamic videos keep you fully abreast of current technologies, new syndromes and diagnostic procedures, new information on molecular genetics, advances in ablation, and much more.
- Key topics such as inherited channelopathies; atrial fibrillation; ventricular tachycardia; hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy, and congenital heart disease.
- Dozens of videos depicting key mapping techniques, and fluoroscopy images illustrating techniques for electrophysiologic catheter positioning, atrial septal puncture, and pericardial access, cryoablation, and left atrial appendage exclusion procedures.
- Grounds clinical techniques in basic science for managing complex patients.
- Consistent organization, showing every arrhythmia in a similar manner for quick reference.
New to this Edition
- New management options with increased clinical content.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Ziad Issa, MD, Assistant Professor, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine and Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indianapolis, IN; Ziad Issa, MD, Assistant Professor, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine and Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indianapolis, IN and John M. Miller, MD, Professor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, Indiana