Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Surgical Soft Tissue Pathology, 2nd Edition, helps you arrive at an accurate diagnosis by using a proven pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians guide you through the most common patterns seen in soft tissue pathology, applying appropriate immunohistochemistry and molecular testing, avoiding pitfalls, and making the best diagnosis. High-quality illustrations capture key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare tumor types, and a "visual index" at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- A consistent chapter organization by histologic pattern considers soft tissue tumors the way you approach them in daily practice, helping you arrive at a quick and accurate diagnosis.
- A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables and text boxes, so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
New to this Edition
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the soft tissues.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Jason L. Hornick, MD, PhD, Associate Director of Surgical Pathology and Director of Immunohistochemistry, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts