Master radiographic positioning and produce quality radiographs! Bontrager’s Workbook for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 9th Edition offers opportunities forapplication to enhance your understanding and retention. This companion Workbook supports and complements Lampignano and Kendrick’s text with a wide variety of exercises includingsituational questions, laboratory activities, self-evaluation tests, and film critique questions, which describe an improperly positioned radiograph then ask what corrections need to be madeto improve the image.
- A wide variety of exercises include questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and image evaluation, with answers at the end of the workbook, to reinforce concepts and assesslearning.
- Situational questions describe clinical scenarios then ask a related question that requires you to think through and apply positioning info to specific clinical examples.
- Chapter objectives provide a checklist for completing the workbook activities.
- Film critique questions describe an improperly positioned radiograph then ask what corrections need to be made to improve the image, preparing you to evaluate the quality of radiographs you take in the clinical setting.
- Laboratory exercises provide hands-on experience performing radiographs using phantoms, evaluating the images, and practicing positioning.
- Self-tests at the end of chapters help you assess your learning with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, matching, and true/false questions. Answers are provided on the Evolvesite
- Terminology, Imaging, and PositioningPrinciples
- Humerus and ShoulderGirdle
- Femur and PelvicGirdle
- Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, and Coccyx
- BonyThorax--Sternum, and Ribs
- Skull and CranialBones
- BiliaryTract and Upper Gastrointestinal System
- Lower Gastrointestinal System
- UrinarySystem and Venipuncture
- Trauma, Mobile, and Surgical Radiography
- Angiography and InterventionalProcedures
- Diagnostic and TherapeuticModalities
Answers to Review Exercises