Hone your understanding of imaging concepts and techniques with the Student Workbook for Frommer's Radiology for the Dental Professional, 10th Edition. Coordinating step-by-step with the main text, this workbook offers the essential practice and review you need to master radiography concepts and learn to capture high-quality images. Activities and exercises - including new laboratory workshop activities and new ordering sequence questions - cover application, image assessment, image labeling, vocabulary, information recall, and more. It's the perfect hands-on practice tool to help you successfully support oral diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Correlation with the textbook makes your workbook experience seamless.
- Additional illustrations not found in the text provide practice with identification and interpretation.
- Perforated pages provie for on-the-go study or turn-in assignments.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Content on digital imaging, radiation protection, and infection prevention has been added throughout the workbook.
- NEW! Practice questions and exercises aid in content recall and understanding.
- NEW! Clinical and radiographic images hone your interpretation and evaluation skills.
- NEW! Laboratory workshop activities promote assessment and skill-building.
- NEW! Ordering sequence questions reinforce your understanding of key skills and techniques.
By Jeanine J. Stabulas-Savage, RDH, BS, MPH, Assistant Clinical Professor Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, Radiology, & Medicine Division of Radiology New York University College of Dentistry New York, NY