Intuitively organized by appearance rather than etiology, Lookingbill and Marks' Principles of Dermatology, 6th Edition, by Drs. James G. Marks, Jr. and Jeffrey J. Miller, is a concise, abundantly illustrated everyday reference for dermatologic diagnosis and therapy. It offers expert guidance and overviews of essential information in dermatology, including key points, clinical pearls, differential diagnosis, and tables of first- and second-line treatments. Superb clinical photographs, full-color histopathology images, and corresponding cross-sectional line diagrams provide details on cause and condition.
- Provides self-assessment case reviews to test mastery of important material, therapy options in highlighted boxes, and additional photos of uncommon presentations at the end of each chapter.
- Helps you arrive at an accurate differential diagnosis with numerous tables that rank skin diseases according to frequency of incidence and highlight clinical features.
New to this Edition
- Features new and expanded evidence-based treatment tables to keep you up to date with fast-changing treatments in dermatology and guide you toward the best treatments for your patients.
- Offers new coverage of common drug eruptions, as well as the latest therapies for common, difficult-to-treat skin disorders, such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Includes a more diverse range of skin color patient images throughout.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By James G. Marks, Jr., MD, Professor of Dermatology; Chair, Department of Dermatology, Pennsylvania State Unversity College of Medicine, Penn State Hershey Medical Centre, Hershey, PA, USA and Jeffrey J. Miller, MD, Professor of Dermatology, Vice Chair, Department of Dermatology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA