1 Clinical and Pathological Findings With Differential Diagnostic Lists
2 Eczematous and Papulosquamous Diseases
3 Reactive Erythemas
4 Vasculitis and Other Purpuric Diseases
5 Intraepidermal Vesicular and Pustular Diseases
6 Subepidermal Vesicular Diseases
7 Non-infectious Granulomas
8 Deposition and Metabolic Diseases
9 Alterations of Connective Tissues
10 Adnexal Inflammatory Diseases
11 Some Genodermatoses
12 Bacterial Diseases
13 Fungal Diseases
14 Viral, Rickettsial, and Chlamydial Diseases
15 Parasitic Diseases
17 Other Non-neoplastic Diseases
18 Epithelial Neoplasms
20 Melanocytic Neoplasms
21 Sebaceous Neoplasms
22 Follicular Neoplasms
23 Sweat Gland Neoplasms
24 Myeloproliferative Disorders
25 Vascular Proliferations and Neoplasms
26 Neural Neoplasms
27 Fibrohistiocytic Proliferations and Neoplasms
28 Metastatic Neoplasms to Skin
29 Miscellaneous Remnants and Neoplasms
30 Special Stains
Written from the perspective of both the histopathologist and clinician Practical Dermatopathology 3rd Edition allows you to search by disease or pathologic feature to quickly locate key criteria and a differential diagnosis. Practical and portable Practical Dermatopathology is your ideal high-yield microscope companion!
- Make accurate, complete reports by fully understanding clinical correlations.
- Accurately diagnose a wide range of conditions using nearly 800 full-color illustrations, with leader lines pointing out key pathologic and clinical features as they would be seen in daily practice.
- Find critical information quickly through extensive cross-referencing of differential diagnosis lists by finding and disease. Clinical lists are based on location, symptoms, duration, arrangement, morphology, and color. Pathologic lists include major categories such as epidermal changes, dermal changes, and cell types.
- Gauge your mastery of the material with online multiple-choice review questions (130 are NEW) that provide an ideal study resource for board review or recertification.
- Stay current with comprehensive updates throughout, as well as unique differential diagnosis lists, numerous tables and boxes, full-color histology images, and supporting clinical photographs including bonus clinical correlation images online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Ronald P. Rapini, MD, Chernosky Distinguished Professor and Chairman Department of Dermatology Professor of Pathology University of Texas Medical School and MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX, USA