Provide the best possible emergency cardiovascular care — using the newest ECC guidelines! ACLS Study Guide, 5th Edition offers a complete, full-color overview of advanced cardiovascular life support. An easy-to-read approach covers everything from airway management to cardiac arrest rhythms and their management, electrical therapy, acute coronary syndromes, and acutestroke. In addition to the latest ACLS treatment algorithms, this edition includes case studies and hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations.
- Case studies present common, realistic clinical situations, helping you learn and apply skills in cardiac rhythm interpretation, medication administration, and other essentialinterventions.
- ACLS Pearls boxes offer brief explanations of complex topics and useful tips for clinical practice.
- End-of-chapter quizzes include answers and rationales, helping you learn and remember the most important information.
- Easy-to-understand approach simplifies your study of advanced cardiac life support, thanks to Barbara Aehlert’s unique, conversational writing style.
- Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Airway Management
- CardiacAnatomy & Electrophysiology
- CardiacArrestRhythms (includes case studies)
- Tachycardias (includes case studies)
- Bradycardias (includes case studies)
- AcuteCoronarySyndromes (includes case studies)
- AcuteStroke (includes case study)