Focusing solely on must-know procedures, Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3rd Edition by Drs. Alexander R. Vaccaro and Eli Baron, offers a highlyvisual, step-by-step approach to the latest techniques in the field. Thorough updates keep you current with recent changes in spine surgery, and new contributors bring a fresh perspective to this rapidly-changing specialty. Part of the popular Operative Techniques series, this practical referencefocuses on individual procedures, each presented in an easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
- Step-by-step intraoperative photos depict each technique, and high-quality radiographs show presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Surgical videos available online demonstrate how to perform state-of-the-art procedures.
- Clean design layout features brief, bulleted descriptions, clinical pearls, and just the right amount of relevant science.
- Ideal for orthopaedic and neurosurgery residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Updated coverage includes hybrid surgery, coflex fusion, and modifications to the lateral transosseous approach.
By Alexander R. Vaccaro, MD, PhD, FACS, The Everrett J. and Marion Gordon Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery; Professor of Neurosurgery, Co-Director of the Delaware Valley Spinal Cord Injury Center; Co-Chief Spine Surgery, Co-Director Spine Surgery; Thomas Jefferson University and the RothmanInstitute, Philadelphia, PA and Eli M. Baron, Cedars-Sinai Institute for Spinal Disorders, Los Angeles, CA