Get ready for your neonatal intensive care nursing certification exam with the only review developed in collaboration with three leading nursing organizations! From AACN, AWHONN, and NANN, Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive CareNursing, 5th Edition prepares you for your examination with hundreds of high-quality study questions and realistic test simulation. Based on the latest test plans of the AACN’s CCRN®-Neonatal exam and the NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, review questions cover the changes to the Core Curriculum and reflect the latest evidence, essential knowledge, and best practices. New to this edition are three new chapters and 225 completely new review questions. This powerful study tool offersunparalleled preparation for your certification exam!
- Endorsed bythe three most authoritative associations in neonatal intensive care nursing: the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN); the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN); and the NationalAssociation of Neonatal Nurses (NANN).
- Realistic exam practiceis offered through 675 total questions that mirror the certification exam content, the multiple-choice question format, and the distribution of content.
- Answersare provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to enhance your understanding of the material.
- Online flexibilityallows you to organize review questions and test format by your preferred examination, either the AACN or NCC.
- Online exam simulation - included free with each new copy of the book- mirrors the test-taking experience with an interactive, timed format.
- Customized studylets you choose whether to work through online questions in Study Mode or Examination Mode.
- Online remediationincludes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers, and in-book remediation provides rationales for correct answers.
- A compact, portable sizemakes the book easier to study anytime, anywhere.
- 225 NEW review questionsinclude 75 in the book and 150 additional online questions on the Evolve companion website.
- Thoroughly UPDATED review contentreflects AACN’s latest CCRN®-Neonatal exam and the NCC’s latest Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, information in Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Edition, and the newestevidence-based guidelines for neonatal critical care.
- NEW! Three new chaptersinclude Grieving Process, Quality Improvement, and Facilitation of Learning.
- NEW focus on culturally sensitive careis included in an expanded Family Integration and Culturally Sensitive Care chapter.
- UPDATED rationalesin the Answer Key are referenced to the most recent literature and evidence-based guidelines.
- Compatibility with IPads, iPhones, and other mobile devicesallows online exam practice that is easy and convenient.