Designed to maximize easy retention and quick recall, Review of Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Neil J. Friedman, Peter K. Kaiser, and William B. Trattler, is the best-selling review book you can trust to get you successfully through your exams. An efficient, easy-to-digest format distills keyinformation into highly relevant bullet points. You'll quickly master what you need to know in all subspecialty areas, including the latest information ontoday's standard diagnostic techniques, medical treatments, and surgical options.
- Covers the most important and relevant aspects of each topic in a concise, bulleted format for easy recall and effective exam preparation.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of clinical and histological images, OCT and other current imaging methods, anatomic details, commonophthalmic test findings, and more.
- Presents the findings of key clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Provides thoroughly revised content in every chapter, with extensive updates on new imaging standards and diagnosis and treatment for eyedisorders.
- Test your understanding of essential information with an expanded collection of review questions following every chapter.
By Neil J. Friedman, MD, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA; Private Practice, Mid-Peninsula Ophthalmology Medical Group, Palo Alto, CA; Peter K. Kaiser, MD, Director, Digital OCT Reading Center, Staff, Vitreoretinal Section, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH and William B. Trattler, MD, Cornea Specialist, Center for Excellence in EyeCare, FL, USA; Volunteer Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Medical School, Miami, FL