Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, Diagnostic Pathology: Nonneoplastic Dermatopathology, Second Edition is designed to improve patient care by breaking down the subject of inflammatory dermatopathology into digestible chapters, equipping physicians with the knowledge necessary to reach a confident diagnosis. Classic histologic images highlighting the most important findings are also included, making this a perfect visual aid for residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Expert Consult eBook version included, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Includes clinical images of nearly all 275 diagnoses discussed in the book, ensuring a better understanding of the clinical appearance of these lesions correlated with their major histologic and clinical differential diagnoses
- Features 103 new diagnoses with an emphasis on rare but important diseases
- Provides practical and accessible clinical references for many lesions not often seen or taught outside of a specific clinical rotation in dermatology or dermatopathology
- Includes two brand new sections on spirochetal diseases and disorders of pigmentation
By Brian A. Hall, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota; Cary Chisholm, MD, Dermatopathologist, Central Texas Pathology Laboratory, Woodway, Texas; Travis Vandergriff, MD, Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas and Chad Jessup, MD, Board certified Anatomic Pathologist, Dermatopathologist, and Dermatologist; Instructor in Dermatology at Harvard Medical School; Dermatologist at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts