Find out why more students prefer Netter's Physiology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition, for a quick review and self-test of human physiology essentials. These bestselling, beautifully illustrated cards are fully up to date, with images and questions on the front, answers and clinical correlations on the reverse.
- Over 200 hole-punched cards, organized by body system, provide concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- High-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations enhance learning.
- More than a dozen new cards offer expanded coverage of blood and lymph nodes while more clinical correlates throughout help you apply what you've learned.
- Cross-referenced to Netter's Essential Physiology, 2nd Edition, but also highly effective when used with any preferred physiology text.
- Ideally suited for individual or group study - and universally appreciated by undergraduate, nursing, allied health, and medical students!
By Susan Mulroney, PhD, Georgetown University Medical Center and Adam Myers, PhD, Professor, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC