Case-based and heavily illustrated, Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography: Atlas of Transesophageal Imaging, 2nd Edition covers virtually every clinical scenario in which you’re likely to use TEE. Drs. Donald C. Oxorn and Catherine M. Otto provide practical, how-to guidance on transesophageal echocardiography, including new approaches and state-of-the-art technologies. More than 1,500 images and accompanying videos sharpen your image acquisition and analysis skills and help you master this challenging technique.
- Real-world cases, hundreds of procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tablesshow you exactly how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Each case beginswith a briefpresentation and discussion, and integrates clinical echocardiography, surgical pathology, and other imaging data.
- Clear descriptions of preoperative pathology guide you in choosing the best approach to common problems.
- Thepractice-based learning approach with expert commentary for each case helps you retain complex information and apply it in your daily practice.
1. Coronary Artery Disease
2. Mitral Valve Disease
3. Aortic Valve Disease
4. Right-sided Valve Disease
6. Adult Congenital Heart Disease
7. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
8. Pericardial Disease
9. Pulmonary Artery Surgery
10. Aortic Disease
11. Devices and Catheters