Completely revised to meet the demands of today's trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in breast surgery.
New to this Edition
- New volume editor Maurice Nahabedian brings his expertise and know-how to all aspects of breast surgery
- Provides updated coverage of: Device considerations in breast augmentation; Breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma; Surgical management of post-mastectomy lymphedema; Gynecomastia surgery; and Radiation therapy in the setting of breast reconstruction.
- Covers the emerging fields of microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, sternal fixation and more.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
By Maurice Y Nahabedian, MD, FACS, Georgetown University Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery, Washington, DC and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA