Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns, Volume 4 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
New to this Edition
- Provides updated coverage of: Lymphedema microsurgery, Transgender surgery; and Skin grafting and reconstructive surgery for burns.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By David H Song, MD, MBA, FACS , Professor of Surgery Chief and Program Director Section of Plastic Surgery Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery University of Chicago Medical Center Chicago, IL, USA and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA