Completely revised to meet the demands of today's trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Craniofacial, Head and Neck and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Volume 3 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
New to this Edition
- Provides updated coverage of: Aesthetic Reconstruction of the Nose; Orbito-maxillary Reconstruction; Cheek and Lip Reconstruction; Facial Paralysis; Facial Transplant; and Surgical Management of MigraineHeadaches.
- Highlights the latest information on Computerised Surgical Planning in Orthognathic Surgery; Computerised Surgical Planning in Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery; and Rotation Advancement.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Provides the latest clinical evidence and surgical techniques to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Includes broad coverage of congenital, oncologic, traumatic, and acquired deformities.
- Pediatric section covers the spectrum of pediatric plastic surgery care.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Eduardo D Rodriguez, MD, DDS, Helen L. Kimmel Professor of Reconstructive Surgery ; Joseph E Losee, MD, FACS, FAAP, Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics Chief, Division Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Children'sHospital of Pittsburgh of University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, Pittsburgh, PA, USA and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA